⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son... someone said “chelsea really sacrifices themselves so Liverpool wouldn’t win the league”

terrible half.
midfield has been piss poor. thank god for busquets
raki and vidal been trash so far
we need dembele or malcom on badly. lineup is so slow
raki and vidal should never play together.
this midfield is so trash. busquets literally pivoting in circles looking for someone to pass to.

Last edited:
why is it ok for messi to get fouled every single time he gets the ball?
ref has to bring out a yellow

City pulled a Mike Tyson on those boys in blue... Told em " I'll **** you til love me" damn

Yt-vsi.gif

Last edited:
valverde ******* sucks get him the **** out of here. this brand of barca football is absolute trash
******* ***** plays 3 defensive midfielders. waste of my cotdamn time.
no way we go anywhere in the champions league playing this ***** *** football.
hasn't learned from roma away at all

lenglet was brilliant. ter stegen motm.
but our goalkeeper shouldnt be man of the match against bilbao

His strike rate is just amazing. Level on goals in the league with salah now but has played like 600 less minutes

ManC played us like Steely Dan plays the guitar. Killing the Blues. GG Armada and City fans.

I'm going to have to catch up on thread after my head clears of this debauchery.

Is Sergio Aguero the best striker in the world at the moment?

I'd say so tbh

He's easily the best striker in the Prem, maybe even best overall player right now along with Pogs

Feel like Kane got crowned with that mantle prematurely as hell when Kun's been bossing it since Atleti.

I legit doubt he's had less than a 20 goal season in like a decade or so :lol::sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom