⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't feel bad... I only know who he is bcs my 15 yr old listens to the new fangled rap... We're at a point where I can't joke anymore about how bad these "rappers" are bcs he gets so hot & offended by it...

15 already? Wow time flies..

Anyways 21 is a Gooner :pimp:

CvJuwtcWcAAqQ6W.jpg

Mustafi's been stealing money these last few years :lol:

This “big six” **** gotta stop

It’s only 4 CL spots. And last time I checked, you ain’t get **** for coming in 6th

Most of the time I don't think it's used in a literal sense,think it's used to differentiate all the 'big' clubs in England moreso than legit league position. It used to be a big 4 at one point in time when I was younger with Chelsea,'Pool, Arsenal and United dominating and it became a big 5 in the early 2010's after the Qatari takeover of Citeh and now it's morphed into a big 6 with Spurs really breaking through and establishing themselves as one of the top sides in the Prem over the last few years.

You don't get aything for finishing 5 or 6th besides a spot on Thursday night footy :lol:

15 already? Wow time flies..

Anyways 21 is a Gooner :pimp:

CvJuwtcWcAAqQ6W.jpg

DDzCK6nXkAEuJp7.jpg

Vinicius alert

Also worth checking his hockey assist through the defenders legs 15 seconds into this vid

Vini is imo the most exciting and promising young talent breaking through since Mbappe. We expected the speed and flair. But we’re also getting high IQ, a mean competitive streak, and supreme vision from him. Any of Real’s more senior attackers who are forced to watch the teenager from the bench know they can’t even complain at this point.

Of course you do.. and I mean this in the nicest way possible but ya boy is still a good distance from setting the world on fire the way mbappe did. He’s got some juice tho. I’ll give you that

Since Mbappe =/= as good as or better than Mbappe

Rash and Dembele are both 3 years older than Vinicius. The difference between 18 and 21 for a footballer is significant.

Imo Rash’s potential isn’t even on Dembele/Vini’s level. And of those 2 I’m happy Vinicius is the one in white.

Rash > Vinicius could wind up being pretty interesting to revisit in a few years :lol:

Birdman Jr def got the juice, hope he can resurrect joga bonito cause Neymar's b* made antics are embarrasing

:lol::wow: at this thread

Mustafi straight trash man, if he doesn't get shown out the door this summer :smh:

Since Mbappe =/= as good as or better than Mbappe

Rash and Dembele are both 3 years older than Vinicius. The difference between 18 and 21 for a footballer is significant.

Imo Rash’s potential isn’t even on Dembele/Vini’s level. And of those 2 I’m happy Vinicius is the one in white.

Rash > Vinicius could wind up being pretty interesting to revisit in a few years :lol:

Naa I'm a firm believer in Rash's potential too,if he wasn't English I'm pretty confident that he'd be getting more recognition around Europe imo. His skill and technique is superior to most his age range and his all around game only improves each season. Really thinking he can develop into a top striker in a few years once he becomes more clinical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom