⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a boring, poor half. No fluidity and no communication. Mikel needs to fix them or be left in Brighton for an early vacation if we dont win this.

That would be great for us, I’d only do a loan with an option to buy tho.

Wolves are literally dead out here without Raul, a Striker is a must in January.

Dude is a Real Madrid flop, would love to see him move elsewhere and bounce back. Wolves might be the move. I can see him and Costa at a new club this window.

A handful of strikers will be on the move summer 2021

Arsenal look way more lively in the second half. It’s strange that Smith-Rowe gets starts in a num 10 role and is clearly inferior to what a healthy Ozil could provide

just saw aleoskis goal for Leeds. Holy hell what a strike

Damn West Brom had those good results against Citeh and 'Pool only to get stomped out by Bielsa's boys today :lol: :sick:

3 points and the clean sheet, I'll take it! Don't want to see Willian and Pepe start again unless we're giving a rest to one of the young guns or through injury (knocks on wood)

What a difference the 3 young guns have made with their constant pressing and solid link up play with each other and the fullbacks. The front 4 willed the W, its too bad Auba couldn't get one but he was pressing hard as well and making the runs. Hopefully it won't be too long until we see partey again

3 points and a clean sheet on the road I’ll take it 🔴 ⚪

Rolling over my arsenal winnings onto Man U
Line up looks strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom