⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: hell of an example to ask this question
what system involves messi making a 40 yard diagonal pass from the same position as his left back?

you brought up the formation change to suit him, as opposed to Koeman's 2-1-7.

Juve's kit looks so much better w/ dark shorts.

2966522-60886368-2560-1440.jpg

Srsly, Messi has never proven he can win outside Spain. Ronaldo at least won with his national team and across Europe in any competition he played in and in the US by avoiding extradition so skillfully.

I’ve read some dumb things on here but this is up there.
I guess all these amazing players past and present who call him the goat are all just mistaken from him playing at Barca’s system when barca hasn’t been more successful till Messi got there.
Not to mention how Barca’s style has completely evolved all these years. Soccer fans really showing they ***. :lol:

Messi’s goal scoring/assist record in the CL is enough to dismiss any of the can’t win outside of Spain talk. The man is not a system player

Liverpool has a 4th kit coming out, supposedly it’s going to look something like this

Trash to me

56418E8A-A8E2-4F20-9B23-D560A79F81AB.jpeg

1610080486623.jpeg

liverpool-20-21-fourth-kit-3.jpg

that kit is hideous

If you are going to go for an infra red AM90 theme go all in and make it old school looking. Pin stripes are terrible

Some videos to kill some time. Hope they do more in the future. Would like to see a baggio, maradona, fat Ronaldo, and zizou. Even a Spain one would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom