⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG Pool.

Knew it was gonna end in some form of a tie but at least we 4 pts clear. Damn you, Alisson

47E459E3-C828-4653-931C-8EAA4EDB521F.gif

They were there for the taking, and we let them get a point. Going in I would’ve taken the point so guess I can’t be too upset. Hopefully the blue opps don’t go second, don’t need them breathing down our necks too.

ManU need to learn how the hell to have possession. And rashford on LW is a million x better than ST middle

Not sure if there's a siege going on outside the San Siro or just fireworks :lol:

Been going off for 5 mins straight, sounding like mortars :lol:

Inter should have another goal by now man, had a few chances since.

Juve have had a good chance too not long ago, been wide open match in the opening half so far. A lot easier of the eye than United - Pool :lol:

Armada Armada are you seeing anything about y’all going after Lukaku and Haaland?
Seen some whispers about Haaland but but can’t recall any from our reliable sources. Havent seen anything about Lukaku. Lukaku is very good but I’d rather have Haaland easily just cause of the long term. The biggest roadblock we’d have to Haaland if we really in for him is his agent and Pep got beef

Seen some whispers about Haaland but but can’t recall any from our reliable sources. Havent seen anything about Lukaku. Lukaku is very good but I’d rather have Haaland easily just cause of the long term. The biggest roadblock we’d have to Haaland if we really in for him is his agent and Pep got beef

What striker would you want? Almost sure y’all going to sign one this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom