⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t catch the game but I don’t know why arteta didn’t go with the strongest line up possible. We aren’t winning the league at least go hard in the cup. Willian, Pepe, and Eddie aren’t it
Smh
Season is dead now. Only top 4 trophy left to fight for
Totally agree. I get resting players but looking at the matches ahead and Arsenal's current form, top 4 is a pipe dream so why rest them. Any trophy > nothing.

Can’t believe Willian got a 3 year deal. Jesus Christ. 😂

Hope Willian Jose can bring something to Wolves in the striker position because we’re literally terrible without Raul. I know absolutely nothing about this guy tho.

hazard looking hungry and full today
1611440610929.png

Juve up 1-0 at the half, they'll be 7 points back of Milan and 5 off Inter with a W and a game in hand after

Been shaping up to be one of the weirdest league seasons continent wide I can remember :lol:

McKennie with a nice header to double up the lead for Juve, great ball off the corner.

He's having a really strong match

Got to say i never thought weston was going to be this good. But dude is very industrious in the midfield and works super hard. Happy for him

VDB back from the wilderness, nice :lol:

Not surprised to see Hendo get burn, he's pretty much been the cup keeper outside of the CL

Also it's just about official

Fair play to them, he's exactly the kind of creative outlet in MF that they've desperately needed this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom