⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

1615316468764.gif

Still never been a more fitting name for a footballer than Hulk man :lol:

Shame he never got to play much in Europe outside of Russia and Liga Nos early

Ronaldo is about to drop a hat trick huh? We’re so f*****d

No he’s not, what am I saying?!?!?!

Pepe knows Ronaldo like the back of his hand. No defender knows Ronaldo more than Pepe!!!!! Pepe is going to pocket Ronaldo!!!!

Porto are clear!!!!!!!!

FORÇA PORTO
🐉 🔵⚪🔵⚪🔵 🐉

Chelski supports, what's you honest opinion on Pulisic? The CP10 d-riders on Twitter are sick because he's not starting :lol:

Pretty sure all Real Madrid fans know Vini “ain’t it” especially Fly. I’m pretty sure all RM fans accepted that already. It was just Champ who said he would be a star.

However Timo Werner makes Vini look like Pelé.
Vini is the truth. Just wasting his time in Madrid

I guarantee you if he went to Barcelona, he would be world class by now.

No he’s not, what am I saying?!?!?!

Pepe knows Ronaldo like the back of his hand. No defender knows Ronaldo more than Pepe!!!!! Pepe is going to pocket Ronaldo!!!!

Porto are clear!!!!!!!!

FORÇA PORTO
🐉 🔵⚪🔵⚪🔵 🐉
Refs can dictate the outcome...

It's in UEFA's commercial interest to make sure cristiano and Juve go through

Chelski supports, what's you honest opinion on Pulisic? The CP10 d-riders on Twitter are sick because he's not starting :lol:
he's a good player. a great player in the right system. Tuchel's back three system doesnt fit him. Lamps tried but so far he's reached about 70% the potential he was doing at Dortmund; given for playtime so far. he was top three stars of the team when he was at Dortmund. he's like 6-7th in line at stamford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom