⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did espn get rid of their FC show? My dvr is set to automatically record the show every day & it hasn't recorded a show since last week. When I check the guide for the next couple of days, the show doesn't appear on the guide... :frown::rolleyes

Moved to ESPN plus, gotta pay for it.... or you can move to England and watch it on ESPN America :lol:

But when I want to watch the show, I always find it on YouTube, been watching it that way for almost a year, dudes are hilarious... (won’t show game highlights tho, just analysis)

mastamind89 mastamind89 are you a fan of South American and Argentine club football? I have noticed that you often retweet Peter Coates and include Argentine fixtures in the thread title.

You guys really don't get that LE at arsenal is the best thing for all of us. LE is a fraud. I want him to show this and get them relegated

Arsenal needs Brendan Rodgers

Nah, gotta keep dude the HELL AWAY from the club.

mastamind89 mastamind89 are you a fan of South American and Argentine club football? I have noticed that you often retweet Peter Coates and include Argentine fixtures in the thread title.

I try to follow South American footy, whatever is on GolTV when I get a chance. I stream matches here and there, usually the bigger the games. Twitter keeps me somewhat updated with Argentine and Brazilian football, to a certain extent.

got my tickets for the Spurs v Barcelona game in LA in july.......hella excited to see spurs in LA again. don't even care most of the big guns will probably be on holiday.

^ I sincerely hope you guys turn it around, but a 2-1 loss at home is tough

yeah 100%. realistically speaking it's a pretty much impossible task. we have to win by 2 goals at the bernabeu with half our starting XI missing including one of the best GKs in the world. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom