⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once at the airport, the private plane which takes Les Bleus back to Moscow, is transformed into a giant karaoke. The tune of the night is Siguelo bailando by Ozuna, the Puerto Rican reggaeton and latin trap singer. The French shout the words, they dance. Kimpembe is carrying the big portable speaker.
http://www.espn.com/soccer/club/fra...er-unforgettable-world-cup-win-over-argentina

This is funny simply cause of who's posting it. Keep it up brah.

don't let these guys on here fool you, reggaeton is HUGE worldwide. This Friday night I was at a likkle bashment ting where the majority of people were English speakers from the Caribbean(Jamaican, Trini, Guyana, etc...) So of course, the DJs played dancehall, soca, afrobeat, and hip-hop for the crowd. But there was a small segment where they played reggaeton and the whole atmosphere changed, gyaldem went CRAZY!!!

Wonder why Croatia was allowed to wear red socks vs a white/red team when they have black socks, usually FIFA real annoying about this stuff

Slept during the first half. Made food during the second. Was salty I missed the two early goals but overall don’t regret I haven’t been glued. Ready for ET :lol:

Smh at dude saying this was the best match of the round of 16. As if France vs Argentina didn’t just happen yesterday.
Honestly I'm glad I woke up late today
Although I'm shocked still that Spain got eliminated lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom