⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
umtiti has been the best CB in the world this season
against sevilla he made a goal saving tackle and a huge tackle in the middle of the park that directly lead to the 2nd goal.

its amazing how this board have completely found gold in umtiti and semedo both only 35 million, and completely struck out on these other signings.
paulinho has worked out well this season but thats all credit to valverde who for some reason had the forsight to bring him all the way in from china when all these NT experts were calling him trash.

we need another CB badly. Vermalean can only be trusted against lowly teams and mascherano is washed and also injured for a month with a hamstring.
another CB in january is a must if we wanna compete for all trophies

I just hope these rumors of Messi signing his contract are true.

You know what, I don't care, I want to see a He Believes Cup here next summer. B or C squad players, whatever. I've never seen an international team other than the US and Belize, so bring on the Dutch, the Italians, the Ghanians, etc. I'd make the trip to $eattle for a game or two.

Managing chelsea is so pointless lmao that club is honestly a joke b. Idc who gets offended

Eriksen would be a better buy for Barca than Griez imo lowkey

It's gotten to the blame foreigners part of the grieving stage I see...:lol:

Yeah I don't give a damn either, I'd watch the World Cup NIT, He Believes Cup, World Crap, or whatever the hell they'll call it. I know there are cities in the US where fans would show up to games and pack stadiums. It's not the World Cup, but the opportunity for more of our young guys to gain real experience is better than nothing. I just can't stand that Gulati will use this thing to boost his reelection as USSF President.

Eriksen would be a better buy for Barca than Griez imo lowkey

It's gotten to the blame foreigners part of the grieving stage I see...:lol:

surprised it took this long.

Italian footy writers were blaming foreign players in serie a/b in the 85th minute :lol:

giphy.gif

You might actually get your wish Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles

A variant WC for the losers!?!....:rofl::rofl:

If America doesn't knock this crap off!

No it’s all salacious transfer rumors from fish papers so far.. Now team talk is reporting Barca is balking at Griezy’s demands.

From an attacking stand point, Eriksen is great but his defensive contribution sucks. It’s one of the reasons why the Spurs flounder during games.

Countinho is much more we’ll rounded from an attacking stand point but also via his defensive capabilities. I love Coutinho’s tackling... Eriksen has an aversion to tackling or defense...

Eriksen isn't always committed to his defensive duties as he should be....

Last edited:
Manchester United fans tight about these Griezmann to Barca rumors

Swore mans wanted to be David Beckham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom