⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguably the most entertaining opening half of football Ive seen so far this season,sheesh i need a break :lol:

Our clearances are so poor it’s crazy. Thank goodness we have the best keeper in the world.

Very entertaining first half. Good response from Ars after going down. Literally theowing everyrhing at that defence but De Gea is having a great day

Can’t beleive arsenal didn’t get at least one back with those chances. Wild game

De gea the gawd fr, smh, I'm glad we at least went at them towards the end, keep the energy up and get one early in the second, we can still pull a result

Still need another goal,hopefully soon

If the Gunners attack with the same intensity in the 2nd half its only a matter of time before they break through,parked bus nothwithstandung

If the Gunners attack with the same intensity in the 2nd half its only a matter of time before they break through,parked bus nothwithstandung

Yea, we've st back and allowed them to attack. The funny thing is, the ball keep bouncing around in the box and falling to an Arsenal player. Team looked a bit gassed towards the end as well.

We've also had 2 clear chances on the counter and didn't make them count. I know Arsenal gonna be coming for blood to start the 2nd half, we need to goal #3

This... They've been able to string together a bunch of passes in our box. So many chances and it's worrisome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom