⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted but didn’t deserve CL based on form before Christmas. No excuses. Just **** because we’ve been top 4 all year, but never mind.

looking at the positives though, Vardy got the golden boot, European football next year, and we’re the only side outside of the traditional “big 6” to break into the top 6 since we won the league. I’m positive about the future, massive opportunity missed though. Bit bothered about what our recruitment will be like now...

Well done Man Utd and Chelsea fans.

This. Chelsea got Ziyech, Werner and allegedly Havetz. They just got off a transfer ban. I doubt they'll just go splash even more on a new keeper.
I don’t think we necessarily need to splash big cash on a GK. I wouldn’t be opposed to buying someone for a small fee for competition.

Kepa can stay for another season, but we at least need somebody behind him that can challenge for the starting spot and hopefully inspire Kepa to improve. Caballero ain’t it.

Chelsea made Kepa the most expensive GK in the world, doubt the club moves on this quickly.

I think Chelsea reps are already meeting with Ajax's Onana. We don't need to go super expensive like Oblak, literally any other EPL keeper is an improvement over Kepa.

LB and CB are a different story. We actually need to spend heavy in those areas, and I'm not sure we have the funds to do so

I don’t think we necessarily need to splash big cash on a GK. I wouldn’t be opposed to buying someone for a small fee for competition.

Kepa can stay for another season, but we at least need somebody behind him that can challenge for the starting spot and hopefully inspire Kepa to improve. Caballero ain’t it.
yall should go after onana from ajax

on-pitch-roma-20-21-home-kit-1.jpg

Nike must short changing them on cash, Roma kits don't really miss at all

on-pitch-roma-20-21-home-kit-1.jpg

Nike must short changing them on cash, Roma kits don't really miss at all

I read that roma is looking to start making their kits in house again like they used to a while back. Probably just trying to maximize their profits with covid cutting into every club's money. Doesn't make sense otherwise to end the nike deal early unless they found a way to become much more profitable on the kits/apparel

I think Chelsea reps are already meeting with Ajax's Onana. We don't need to go super expensive like Oblak, literally any other EPL keeper is an improvement over Kepa.

LB and CB are a different story. We actually need to spend heavy in those areas, and I'm not sure we have the funds to do so

Karius is available

I can't think of many safer bets to have made :lol:
Yup :lol:

like 3 seasons ago I put 400 to win 200 on them winning the league. They won easily, I think that was when they won by almost 20 points. After that I regretted not hitting it harder. The odds were way worse this time or else I’d have done more

would I do it again for next season? Prob not :lol:
Inter and other teams are on the come up

Vancouver with the WORST god awful set of penalties I've ever seen in my life. Was rooting them on, but they deserve to lose if those are the garbage shots they're taking. Not a single player looked like he wanted to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom