⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, he's bagged enough goals and created chances at key times this year to help justify that move by Chelsea. The argument can be made that had he not scored those goals, Chelsea would not have qualified for Champions league.
I wanted to sell Willian too, but we wouldn’t have finished top 4 without him this season.

I don’t mind him leaving for free to Arsenal at all. The board is being generous offering him 2 years. A 3 year deal for Willian at this point is disgusting.

He definitely had a great season for them scoring real important goals but if they knew he wasn't going to resign, that 60m offer they had would've been a good look.

Must be said though that it doesn't look like they're hurting for money this summer though after getting that full Hazard money :lol:

Italian Mou forreal :lol:

Man sent half of Italy into a panic overnight for nothing :rofl::rofl:

Think he'd be a solid signing for the Gunner tbh, not sure about 3 years though...

Last edited:

At the same time I began to spend more of my spare time with my agent. He lived in London, and on one occasion I went with him to watch a game at Stamford Bridge. That was when I began following Chelsea and the Premier League. I was blown away. I loved the atmosphere. I fell in love with the city. I can’t quite explain what London has, but it has something … something special.

The board probably knew about it

We’re pretty stacked with with wingers since auba plays there.

Gabi , Pepe , Saka, Willian?

gattuso bringing out the fax machine
this is valverde's fault. puig should've been playing for the 1st team. instead valverde preferred 3 dm's and 5 defenders.

Know what I realized......we’ve been incorrectly pronouncing Yasiel Puig last name since forever. 😂

or maybe Yasiel and Cubans have been pronouncing it wrong. IDK.

Thanks Barça’s Puig 😂

Someone convince me why I shouldn’t bet the farm on Bayern?? Especially with all the Chelsea injuries

Waiting for this Borja Mayoral deal to go through, I still can't believe a team wants to spend 15-20 million on him. Almost too good to be true.

200.gif

CBS really gonna put all Europa AND Champions League games behind their ****ty and expensive streaming service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom