⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think we played bad everyone knew what they where doing and wasn't any particularly bad play that half. Just got caught out on one moment really ball over the top, Pace and a ball over the top our biggest weakness if only walker stepped up played him just on. We were getting in behind but no final ball. Glad that we turned it up at the end of the half thats gotta carry forward

Back 5 for what? Rodri and Gundogan too...

If Pep loses this im done with him.
The pace man we had to adapt to that. Regardless of the one moment that shape actually slowed them down with how fast they want to go over the top with us. IF we played a back 4 against their attack they would've gotten over the top on us even more In that half. Similar to how they beat us and drew against us last year

Didn't like the lineup going into the march. O guarantee one of the Silvas starts the second half. Foden will be on not long after. City CANNOT lose this.

How are you holding up with City and the Blazers playing at the same time? Lol
I'm choosing City rn because its CL footy. Its sad I have more faith in the Blazers than I do City.

Blazers up at HT so we holding out good. We'll eventually win 🙏

The dissatisfied look on Pep's face makes my blood boil. Gotta make some tea before the 2nd half starts.

I do think Gundogan should come off for Foden would offer more threat and we need a bit more of that now to keep the pressure on in the second half

The pace man we had to adapt to that. Regardless of the one moment that shape actually slowed them down with how fast they want to go over the top with us. IF we played a back 4 against their attack they would've gotten over the top on us even more In that half. Similar to how they beat us and drew against us last year
We are still holding out a high line tho. You can put 4/5/6 defenders out there but if you're pushing your back line all the way to the center line, any ball played in behind is deadly. I think we lost to them last time because Zinchenko or Delph was always out of position and made some dumb errors and we didn't put away our chances.

This aint the City way and never was. We hinder our attacking options when we do this. No midfield at all. You see Rodri, Gundogan just passing to our CBs and Fullbacks. We can't get KDB into advanced positions. Jesus and Sterling aren't coming back to help.

By playing the 5 back it disrupted 2-3 more things offensively and attacking is what we do best.

the sheikhs told pep he's not allowed to quit or they will kill his family, so he's throwing the match forcing them to fire him. only logical explanation

the sheikhs told pep he's not allowed to quit or they will kill his family, so he's throwing the match forcing them to fire him. only logical explanation
Yea I really wanna know the reasoning behind playing 3 holding mids against a team like OL...

Jesus feigned death. Ref comes over and he resurrects like he's Lazarus. Such partiality in the officiating. Kyle Walker stamps a man and the ref wants to play on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom