Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude roots for every team :lol: United, barca, PSG, Inter
Glory hunting at it's finest. :rofl:

My hatred for this type of English tourist knows no limits :lol: Despite being a negative for the European economy, the one positive that Brexit has is that it will makes it so much harder/more inconvenient for them to travel to continental Europe. I hope the EU puts a massive visa fee/screening process for anyone coming from England; it won’t keep out Maguire, but at least it’ll price out the rest of the scourge of Europe from descending onto everyone else whenever they have free time

I can’t express how much joy I feel whenever I see these types of people getting their *** beat overseas by police and locals. Hell, I rooted for Russians for the first and only time in my life when those MMA trained goons rolled through to clean up the streets of France in Euro 16.

of course, then they come back home and talk about how “shocking” and “barbaric” the treatment overseas was
What I found strange about England is, it was normal to see some drunk white English cat sprawled out on the floor or moving about in a belligerent manner and the police didn't seem to care. But you go a bit south and they are quick to "investigate".

Last edited:
Is that comma a typo or do you really support both Inter and AC Milan?
Both and I know you're gonna say they're enemies but the best players played for both. Word to Seedorf, Ronaldo, Pirlo etc :smokin

Started reppin Inter since the Adriano/Martins days. Then came Eto'o/Militia. Lukaku/Lautaro the current iteration

It's still F Juve

This dude roots for every team :lol: United, barca, PSG, Inter

I dont see an issue with fluid's teams. They are all in different leagues. That's like rooting for the Yankees, Tomateros (Mexico baseball team), and Yomiuri Giants ( baseball japan) .

Funny thing is I have been following soccer since the 90s and I also like Barca, Inter, and PSG. I dont have a Prem team though. In MLS I like GaLAxy , In Mexico Pumas (living in CA you gotta pick a team), and in Argentina River Plate (El Mas Grande).

Nothing wrong with having multiple teams.

I dont see an issue with fluid's teams. They are all in different leagues. That's like rooting for the Yankees, Tomateros (Mexico baseball team), and Yomiuri Giants ( baseball japan) .

Funny thing is I have been following soccer since the 90s and I also like Barca, Inter, and PSG. I dont have a Prem team though. In MLS I like GaLAxy , In Mexico Pumas (living in CA you gotta pick a team), and in Argentina River Plate (El Mas Grande).

Read closer, they’re not all in different leagues though.

With this thinking, since you don't have a Prem League team, go ahead and Pick Liverpool and City then.

With this thinking, since you don't have a Prem League team, go ahead and Pick Liverpool and City then.
I dont watch the prem really so depends on match.
i do think Liverpool, ManCity, and Tottenham play the most offensive minded and short pass style game that I like...from the matches ive seen.
My boy is a huge liverpool fan and he be getting mad annoying these last few years 😆
I like Mahrez and Kun but I havent seen them on the field lately.
Tottenham doesnt have any argentines lol
Maybe things will change if Messi goes to the Prem.
If he leaves Barca, I hope it’s to Inter.

Tottenham?
what_year_is_it-DMID1-5c3t4izyb-512x384.gif

And they have at least two Argentines

Europa league qualifying still going on as we speak. the French league started today with a nil nil draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom