⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rtctcgvhh.gif

Fair play to Sevilla winning it's 6th Europa. I really wanted Rom to lift that trophy and see El Tío Soria cry in disappointment

Great read on Lewandowski. Dude is so special and one of the best players of this generation. If there was no Messi or Ronaldo he would have received a lot more appreciation over the years. I'm glad people are finally starting to see how special he is and that he's one of the best all time at his position

5B00FE33-FC7C-4CB3-9E42-17EBC5A322A8.jpeg

I want to blame it on Lukaku’s own goal but man inter looked trash the whole second half. Sevilla definitely deserved to win. I live bet a little on Sevilla to hedge like $100 but still L city, should have completely switched sides, they looked way more likely to win

Great read on Lewandowski. Dude is so special and one of the best players of this generation. If there was no Messi or Ronaldo he would have received a lot more appreciation over the years. I'm glad people are finally starting to see how special he is and that he's one of the best all time at his position

First heard of him ages when ago when playing CM/FM nice to see how he has blossomed in his career. Doesn't always happen to the hot prosprcts in the game. >D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom