• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
neymar hasn't played a match in 86 days
has missed more matches than dembele in the last 2 season
his lawsuit against barca is still a thing
attitude has dropped immensely in the last 2 seasons and unprofessionalism is unprecedented
hasn't seen the business end of a season since he was at barca
dad is a scumbag agent
both are snakes who left without giving barca any warning
psg are ****ed and can't sell neymar to real madrid now that they are in the same group
psg are still demanding more than what they paid for him when his value has dropped
neymar doesn't want to play for anyone but barca

:smokin
todibo and dembele
**** outta here

But here’s the thing if Messi wants him (along with other senior players). Barcelona will do what they can.

And Messi really wants dude back

Don't know what other opponents in Europe want to see Neymar at Barca. Which makes it telling of what we think he can bring to them.

I think Neymar Real would run much more risk of a trainwreck. But having Messi as the alpha dog in the locker room, and to play off of on the pitch (instead of having to overwork himself into injury) could make the potential gamble pay off big time.

Don't know what other opponents in Europe want to see Neymar at Barca. Which makes it telling of what we think he can bring to them.

I think Neymar at Real has more of the makings of a trainwreck. But having Messi as the alpha dog in the locker room, and to play off on the pitch (instead of having to overwork himself into injury) could make the potential gamble pay off in a scary way.

Don't worry United fans, our board is battling it out with you guys for cheapest club this summer window :lol:

"The Board approved 200 million in spending on new players, but we have managed to put together a very good squad with 90 million (net spend), so if we think it's necessary, we can still refill"

"The topic of transfers is way too exaggerated these days. You get the feeling that there is a champion and a transfer champion"

Coupé It Coupé It

3E4BB4FD-5629-4875-8CBB-12625DBF8835.jpeg

Hope this is true. Need more goals/assists from somewhere. And I’m sick of getting players who are too young or old. Need to get more signings at around the 24/25 age.

Coupé It Coupé It

3E4BB4FD-5629-4875-8CBB-12625DBF8835.jpeg

Hope this is true. Need more goals/assists from somewhere. And I’m sick of getting players who are too young or old. Need to get more signings at around the 24/25 age.

I hope it’s true too so United look like bigger idiots for Not Picking him up, not only did United pass on Bruno but they leaked he “wasn’t good enough”

Pshhh

Oh no....City just announced that they rescheduled the match against Wolves that was supposed to go see. This is horrible.

holy hell that's terrible.What I loved about De Ligt going to Juve was that he'd be able to absorb all the IQ and tactics of legendary defense in Italy with some of the greatest

changing of the guard now. De Ligt in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom