Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
US should've been down 3-0. Mexico missed some key chances

I like what I've seen from Dest. Kid's has a bright future for the NT

Sad thing about this US/Mexico result is nothing will change. Some of these guys going back to Europe after this friendly and Berhalter leaves Zardes out there for 65 minutes (!).

Edit: Sargent misses..SMH

what pisses me off even more is that it's business as usual at USSF and no one is held accountable :smh: :frown:

USSF, MLS, and a majority of US sports media are in bed and very few will speak up or know even what they’re watching to speak on. Saw an article earlier about how Dest might be US Soccer’s next big thing....why because he plays for Ajax? Because we’re trying to win him over so he doesn’t make it official with Netherlands?

As long as it continues to be consumed and make money, the people that govern soccer in this nation aren’t going anywhere. Look at the USSF election where Cordeiro was elected, Berhalter (whose brother is one of the individuals running USSF) being hired as coach after an exclusive interview pool, and players on the roster/field that likely aren’t the best players in our pool.

Yes, it’s a friendly and the results have no actual ramifications but there certainly are indications from it. My wife asked me how I could be laughing after a terrible match like that and I told her about how Carlos Vela doesn’t care to play for Mexico’s National team, otherwise it could’ve been 5-0 tonight....

Oh and we didn’t hire Tata because his English is limited...haha!!!!

Damnnnn Corona undressing them. Embarrassed them and completed it with the assist

Do you think that their should be some pressure put on to the American owners of European teams, to have their academy's recruit American players and help bring the quality of the American players up. For a while didnt Roman Abramovich have a stable of Russian players at Chelsea? Why cant liverpool, arsenal, and roma have a few American kids playing for them?

Do you think that their should be some pressure put on to the American owners of European teams, to have their academy's recruit American players and help bring the quality of the American players up. For a while didnt Roman Abramovich have a stable of Russian players at Chelsea? Why cant liverpool, arsenal, and roma have a few American kids playing for them?

short answer - no.

Roma has pressure to play Romans, then other Italians, and sure they would prefer for their mangement not be american

Pulisic should have chose Croatia, playing for US is a detriment

Last edited:

Yea, let’s have the Glazers increase the level of bums that they already have by forcing Manchester United to play Americans.

That would really do wonders to Manchester United right now, the United fans would love that.

Yikes !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom