⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with the brief stint at Chelsea, dude bagged a good amount of goals and assists. Still remember his hat trick against United.

Here’s the thing, I can see the Spanish senior squad calling him up once, just to hold on to him forever. National Teams do this all the time if there is competition from rival nations.

It’s why I think Fati should take his time, we’ll see. Hope you’re right tho.
I would like to see him in Portugal too tbh but maybe it’s not a sporting decision.
It is his home now after all.

What’s going on at United?

Tbh ddg is shaky under the bright lights.
There’s a lot of good young talent. You can find someone else it just sucks that he could go for free.
I like Onana from Ajax. La masia product so he’s legit with his feet. That’s a must in today’s game which isn’t one of ddg’s strengths

These Thursday europa league games are killing me

No Saturday games from now until November 2 :smh:

I heard from several sources he already signed.. my comment was more tongue in cheek really.. could care less who stays and goes at united. I have given up all expectations of the team under current management

I heard from several sources he already signed.. my comment was more tongue in cheek really.. could care less who stays and goes at united. I have given up all expectations of the team under current management
the sporting director okie doke would've had me heated

Last edited:
Isnt he the longest serving United player? Dude had enough he been through all the transitions. But like jape jape theres a lot of great GKs to choose from that wont cost an arm and a leg.

They were were quoting the Sunday Express...

I know Coupé It Coupé It is thirsty for any negative United news but it'll take better sources for me to start worrying about Dave joining someone else :lol:

Listen to what Verde just said after your post.

I’m not searching for negative United news. The negative United news is already there. I literally have no clue what this club is doing/thinking anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom