⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear pique and lenglet speak out against the board for the worst preseason ever. From Spain to japan to America back to Spain in the span of 2 weeks. Leaving only 4 days to prepare for the first match of the season.

Can’t be doing this next season especially with the euros coming around. Everyone is going to get hurt.

Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles flyeed flyeed
Do y’all think the injuries to our respective clubs has to do with the sheer amount of international players Barca and real have ? Like I’m beginning to think, with the amount of games, these types of injuries are inevitable.
It seems both squads have had different trainers with the same results

Yeah I said this before players are asked to do too much, there's barely an off-season.

We're finally getting healthy tho, only Mendy & Asensio are unavailable.

Barca going to Asia in the summer then going to the US before the season began was just stupid.

It’s hard to say but it’s an interesting point I never really thought of. I’d think it factors in.

Man ESPN getting the bundesliga rights is awful. That means they're gonna intentionally throw any Bayern or Dortmund game on ESPN+ so you can't watch without paying. Once in a while they'll put a random Schalke match on ESPN2 or ESPN news like they do with serie A. They're the ****ing worst

Man ESPN getting the bundesliga rights is awful. That means they're gonna intentionally throw any Bayern or Dortmund game on ESPN+ so you can't watch without paying. Once in a while they'll put a random Schalke match on ESPN2 or ESPN news like they do with serie A. They're the ****ing worst

If you plan on getting Disney+, they have the bundle with Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ for like 14.99. Truthfully, ESPN+ has been more accessible for me than Fox Sports or beIN. Is what it is.

If you plan on getting Disney+, they have the bundle with Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ for like 14.99. Truthfully, ESPN+ has been more accessible for me than Fox Sports or beIN. Is what it is.

I have no need for disney+ :lol: but the thing is, I like to be able to be watching tv and just switch over to the game I wanna watch. Even if I end up paying for ESPN+, I lose that convenience factor. Fox with the bundesliga has been awesome. I haven't missed a single Bayern game the last couple years. Every match is on either regular FOX, FS1 or FS2. They never miss a game for us. This new change is gonna blow.

i noticed the other day that espn was slated to have udinese/bologna on tv i turned it on as background noise only to find it wasnt the match they had sportscenter or something, espn+ is killing my watching abilities im tired of it

chambers gets a start, not where i wanted but he will definitely help that backline. All i want is torreira on the base of the midfield man, where he should be, we'll see. I wont be able to catch it until after work but COYG

Fred can't start in this midfiled?!!?....We really gonna persist with Andreas.

I also don't see the rush to get Rashford back into the lineup while Greenwood is fit and available.

I really, really, really want Ole to succeed, but he keeps telling about playing youth, but I don't see his words and actions lining up in league. But, let's see what happens

#GGMU

If we had started Greenwood, Fred & Gomes, I would have like our chances...

Of course I see Lingard, Rashford, Andreas and of course Ashley Muther****ing Young

Arsenal 2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom