Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1569873115762.jpeg

Arsenal's current tactician

If I'm being 100 Pepe hype wore off for me.
He's been disappointing.

I see why our management decided against purchasing him. He wasn't considered Bayern quality. Great choice to not drop 80-90 Ms on him by us. He would've got killed by the fans media

Man ESPN getting the bundesliga rights is awful. That means they're gonna intentionally throw any Bayern or Dortmund game on ESPN+ so you can't watch without paying. Once in a while they'll put a random Schalke match on ESPN2 or ESPN news like they do with serie A. They're the ****ing worst

Wow, when did this happen? Fox, ESPN....they're all trash when it comes to handling footy. As fans, we can't win.

If you plan on getting Disney+, they have the bundle with Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ for like 14.99. Truthfully, ESPN+ has been more accessible for me than Fox Sports or beIN. Is what it is.

Is the bundle available to buy now? I thought it wasn't going to be up until in November?

Def. the right decision, but when you see the linesman raise his flag... your instinct is to stop playing... but only to give the attacker an easy goal... confirmed by VAR.

EPL has no idea what they’re doing with VAR. It’s been used the worst used out of all the leagues.

They’re not suppose to raise the flag. Still a great finish tho.

EPL has no idea what they’re doing with VAR. It’s been used the worst used out of all the leagues.

They’re not suppose to raise the flag. Still a great finish tho.

and you would think they'd get it right after seeing all the missed calls from the other leagues :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom