⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope he doesn't lose his job for speaking against the fed :lol:

My man is UPSET haha!!! Sports Illustrated recently laid off a ton of staff, some of which were his homies, so I'm assuming Grant is planning his next move. Will Parchman on Twitter with flames too.

You just gotta embrace the fact that USMNT is just slightly above average on their best day and can/will lose to anybody... Its been questionable coaching and mostly mediocre talent for a long time

No L they take can get any real reaction outta me until they switch everything up from top to bottom

I'm surprised people are asking for Mourinho to save the US. His tan skin and accent immediately disqualify him from the job :lol:

International break straight into Real playing 3 matches in a week, one of them a must win CL one and the last is El Clasico. The question is, who’s the favorite to get injured next?

To build on the Lopetegui point by the way, he’s a dude that contacted the federation himself. Meaning that he really wanted to do it, probably because he saw potential in it.

He’s Someone who has coached ballers. Players with actual skill. He’d been a big part of the Spain set up, and had success at youth and senior levels there. Dude could have brought actual ideas to the US and the culture of football here. What many love about football is seeing it played as the beautiful game. He would have tried his best to bring us closer to that. Instead we’ll continue failing with suburbia ball.

Zinchenko done well for himself
E4EAA067-7C44-4D5B-ACA5-2579AB8E9669.jpeg
16D938D9-0C2B-45AD-9590-C00693D70CFC.jpeg
Meanwhile she wants that CR7 D. Posted a pic with him on her story yesterday with a wink face too :rofl:

Mandzukic and rakitic? **** we spend the whole summer chasing young players to throw that plan out the window for those two? Nah I’m good. Give me Brandon Ferguson and partey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom