⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again....what is VAR even for...that was a foul....
get rid of VAR....seriously...or make the only thing reviewable are CLEAR offside calls

I agree its a debatable call but fi htere is no VAR we don't even argue the no call. But we have it now...they show the replay...and its a clear foul...sooooo now what?

All that being said...this B side Man U team is playing way better then i expected :lol:

get rid of VAR....seriously...or make the only thing reviewable are CLEAR offside calls

I agree its a debatable call but fi htere is no VAR we don't even argue the no call. But we have it now...they show the replay...and its a clear foul...sooooo now what?

All that being said...this B side Man U team is playing way better then i expected :lol:
You can’t throw out the baby with the bathwater. VAR is a net positive. It’s not a magical infallible system.

Viktor was trying to shield Mane more than trying to get to the ball and clear it. Dangerous.

Credit to Ole for really going for it in the first half,never ever expected them to have more chances than 'Pool

the English FA is just using var asan expesnsive extra linesman that occasional rules on handball. I don’t think it’s overturned any of these foul decisions even when it’s blatantly clear all season.

IMG_20191020_122925.jpg

Lindelof needs to lose his spot to Axel. That happens far too often with him.

McTominay and AWB were fantastic. Andreas was decent too. Great run and finish from Rashford. Needs to keep improving his movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom