• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nominees for best keeper and best young star
EB919F87-D356-4E7F-9F7F-60512A87628F.jpeg
C334897B-FE1B-45B8-A456-E589EB904837.jpeg

He was speaking directly to Evra too

Fair play to Carragher on this,might be a little late but he's gotta be the first Scouser to own up to that BS they pulled back then

He's become slightly less unbearable on TV :lol:

Should I even watch the recording? :smh:we pretty much have a patent on these kind of losses. Some top 6 clubs drop points, perfect opportunity to maintain a good position and create a gap and we say hold my beer.

Looking at the starting lineup and I'm running out of ways to question Emery's selection. I'm not Emery out...yet...But he sure is starting to make ljungberg look like a quality replacement

Wenger trending, they want him back :lol:
Why does it have to be Wenger back? Why not Emery Out and somebody that knows how to adjust tactics and play attacking football in? Like ffs we do not have the talent at the back to play tiki taka footy out from goal. We have fantastic attacking quality that gets hampered and cut off from our midfield because the team selection continues to involve the worst decision maker on the team. No, it ****ing captains the worst decision maker on the team. Emery either has a bigger ego than Mourinho (probable) or is too blind to realize that playing like Barcelona with Arsenal-level talent wont work (just as probable after losing to Sheffield).

We fired Wenger and brought in somebody more regressive. I wanted to give Emery time, but he failed at PSG. He ****ing failed with unlimited money behind him. How was he ever going to succeed here if his tactics cant win with PSG?

bros i got money on Arsenal ( i should know better tbh esp on the road)

but maaaan **** EMERY, **** PEPE and **** the whole team

Sheffield is in park the bus, playing from the back is not going to work, they just wasting time

dont worry i already chalked this L up

i took the Line early at -106 once i seen the actual lu release and the line drop to +106 i knew it was over
Bruh, I bet big and hedged it with a draw thinking worst case scenario and Sheffield held out :lol:

Last time I'm counting on these bums for anything.

As for the game, I felt like Emery's selection was due to Europa? I saw the starting lineup and was confused. One reason I predicted Chelsea would of finished higher than Arsenal was due to depth. They spent big on Pepe and so far he hasn't delivered. That backline is still shaky even with David Luiz.

Arsenal might as well play a 3-5-2, overload the midfield and hope they can score more than their opponent. Reminds me of City's defense a few years back where you can count on the opposition scoring at least 1. Theres still gotta be a way Lacazette and Aubamayeng can start.

Bruh, I bet big and hedged it with a draw thinking worst case scenario and Sheffield held out :lol:

Last time I'm counting on these bums for anything.

As for the game, I felt like Emery's selection was due to Europa? I saw the starting lineup and was confused. One reason I predicted Chelsea would of finished higher than Arsenal was due to depth. They spent big on Pepe and so far he hasn't delivered. That backline is still shaky even with David Luiz.

Arsenal might as well play a 3-5-2, overload the midfield and hope they can score more than their opponent. Reminds me of City's defense a few years back where you can count on the opposition scoring at least 1. Theres still gotta be a way Lacazette and Aubamayeng can start.
AubaLaca is a great pairing. They can both play up front or put Auba on the left wing. Having them both in also forces the opposition to respect the attack more; give the two of them an inch of space and they'll peel the defense apart.

All I know is Pepe cannot be given up on yet. The kid is in a brand new league against much better competition. He needs time. Laca didnt light the world on fire either in his first year, but the guy is the best player on the team now (IMO, and for what 'best on Arsenal' is worth). Pepe's not to be judged until at least the end of the year, and even then it needs to be a weighed judgement.

who ya got winning the ballon d’or and who ya would like to win. As a defender myself, virgil but would love Koulibaly to win, especially after all the racist **** he gone thru serie A... offensively mane or sterling..

Luka Modric becomes the first player in history not to be present in the 30-man shortlist for the Ballon d'Or the following year after winning it.

Konyaspor goalkeeper Serkan Kirintili gets a red card after only 20 seconds into the game

since in Turkey you can't promote gambling on any branding Braga switches it jersey logo for another

Ronnie - "Know your role n shout yo mouth"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom