⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year when they won the cup I was at a Nuggets vs Hawks game...They had United on the big screen and that got the only big crowd reactions...Most ppl were talking bout they wish they was at the Benz instead, and the Hawks won that night too :lol:

ATLU and LAFC got the best vibes in MLS. I'm a Sounders supporter, and I know Portland vibe is cool too, but I can't really rock with most of the Cascadia fan base, just different vibes.

Mane they better stop playing and slide out to Jersey or Long Isalnd or something, anything but that baseball field :lol: :smh:

They tried Long Island (Belmont) but it fell through cause of access. They need to keep it in the Bronx if they want to keep fan interest. I don't know why Randall's Island is mentioned as a possible location. They could build off Icahn stadium. The longshot is maybe the can get Riker's Island and build a stadium there when it's closed for good in 2026 :rofl: :rofl:

They tried Long Island (Belmont) but it fell through cause of access. They need to keep it in the Bronx if they want to keep fan interest. I don't know why Randall's Island is mentioned as a possible location. They could build off Icahn stadium. The longshot is maybe the can get Riker's Island and build a stadium there when it's closed for good in 2026 :rofl: :rofl:
Damn sounds like they stuck if they wanna keep it in the city...They need to do something tho cuz that **** is even ugly to watch on TV :lol:

Can’t believe the MLS gon let one of the best teams in the biggest city play in that type of venue...Poor management, shoulda been resolved

Damn sounds like they stuck if they wanna keep it in the city...They need to do something tho cuz that **** is even ugly to watch on TV :lol:

Can’t believe the MLS gon let one of the best teams in the biggest city play in that type of venue...Poor management, shoulda been resolved

The league (and Garber) pushed for NYCFC to start playing even though a SS Stadium is a requirement cause they "HAVE" to have a team in the NYC market :lol:

SmartSelect_20191024-110658_Boat Browser.jpg

:lol:

So Gucci Mané and Salah are good now? It was just last month that Mané wanted to shoot the fade.

What’s the obsession British fans have with black players genitals? Mad weird
I just peeped the banner, I don't know why mans be on some gay **** :smh:

Aren't they gonna move it from Chile cause of what's happening over there?
I'm not sure, I haven't been able to watch any Libertadores cause bein has the rights now

Is this the biggest match in MLS history?

Arguably the best MLS squad ever (LAFC) with the potential MVP (Vela) vs the most storied MLS franchise (Galaxy) with one of the best Designated Players ever in Zlatan. The stars really aligned with this one, El Trafico is one of the more fiery rivalries in MLS and LAFC, despite how great they've been this season, have yet to beat the Galaxy in five meetings.

I don't know if this is the biggest match in MLS history, but I can't imagine one that would be more pleasing to watch for the neutral footy fan.

So i said i wasnt going to watch anymore manU games this season.. but gave in cuz im off.. and my gawd, we looking like clowns out there, we are putting on a show, and that show is a circus. Slippn and sliddn everywhere, cant connect no damb passes, maguire having trouble with countless fouls to stop that team. Terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom