⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LAFC's only weakness is Tyler Miller. LA Galaxys weakness is their whole defense smh. Garbage defending all night.

He's can come back to OT. We could use the depth :lol:

If Zlatan were to return to United. He’d make them able to finish top 6. Probably the 6th spot, still a hell of achievement. Pogba would be having fun again, Ole would shut up, and Rashford/Lingard wouldn’t have automatic positions.

He’d completely turn United around for the better. Off and on the pitch, I truly believe that. I wouldn’t want to see it happen being a Wolves fan. ..

But who are we kidding here, Ole/Woody/Brexit FC ain’t brining him back :lol:

Not mad at LAFC advancing good on them. But unfortunately this does mean it is much less likely the final would be in Atlanta again IF we make it to the final again :frown:

I don’t think the MLS playoffs should be a one off. It’d be more intriguing if there was a home and away fixture.

MLS lost a lot of money changing it to one off. Imagine another Galaxy vs Chivas 2.0 game ???

Last edited:
It was home and away last season changed it for this season to be one and done

Why’d they change it? I feel like one game isn’t enough when taking a season into account. It’s like that stupid MLB playoff game.

Why’d they change it? I feel like one game isn’t enough when taking a season into account. It’s like that stupid MLB playoff game.
To condense the schedule in general but also to avoid international break and reward teams who where better in the regular season allowing them to host more home games. Otherwise home field advantage only really mattered if you got to the final. Doesn’t matter if you where a higher seed if you still have to play away in the conference semis and conference finals. So they changed it to reward teams who were better in the regular season

glad lafc was finally able to get a win in this rivalry, Zlatan scoring the equalizer made it feel real.

good to see Dio byke.

lafc still need to show they can win big games consistently tho.

el traffico gonna lose some magic with Zlatan leaving.

If this is really it for Zlatan in MLS, I’d have to tip my cap because his tenure was really appreciated. Crazy LA derby this evening. Horrible defending but the match was entertaining and that LA crowd was litty.

Rumor is that Zlatan is discussing a 1 year return to the Galaxy. I think he really wants to win the championship of this **** league :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom