⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
United have an easy schedule tho from what I see....if they don’t win these games, Ole gotta go (but he won’t)....

C8400A52-3910-4200-AB59-A840F970129D.jpeg

the Europa matches are presumed "easy" but those next 5 league games aren't. Not eem with Brighton :smh:

next 5 league matches:
Brighton
Sheffield
Villa
Spurs
Citeh

heggsy heggsy FC has been impressive AF so far this season

Rogers has them on more points through the first 11 matches of the season than their Cinderella season when they ran the table and won the whole thing

They're gonna get some heavy bags for Tielemans and Maddison if ever they decide to sell

top 5 goals scores after the first weekend of November. Abraham and Vardy the surprise names there. Tbf we know how reliable Vardy is though so not as surprising to see him there again
07E2DE48-12CF-4D98-B354-DB49A63A150C.jpeg

Had no clue Sidibe transferred to Everton, I think that might be the last player from that Monaco title winning side to leave the club.

Oh my...Sonaldo what were you thinking...he's gonna get suspended for that one. Hope Gomes will come back ok from that. Saw a quick glimpse and it looked really bad

They showed the replay of the tackle but stopped right before the injury. Not a good sign.

Must hurt more for Balo considering he used to feature for their NT

I didn’t see the match but players from both teams went up to him in support. However it would have been more meaningful if both sets, or at least the home players, showed massive disapproval to the racist fans’ behavior.

Bringing in Mourinho would betray everything this club stands for. He's been nothing but a prick towards Arsenal and Wenger in the past. Let him fade into the abyss.

We should let go of Emery and let Freddy be the caretaker until the end of the season. As it stands our best players don't even wanna sign new deals because of this manager and the lack of UCL football. We need to dead this dude asap!!!

Bayern just fired Niko Kovac

giphy.gif

It was rumored the board was going to wait until after the weekend but I bet the players had a big say in it. Look at all these dudes faces after leaving training today knowing Kovac didn't get sacked. They all look like their dog died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom