⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all knew Russia been juicing during the WC cup. Bout time

Yea every one ITT with sense was calling shenanigans watching those dudes make lung bursting run late in games and in 2nd halfs of extra time like nothing :lol:

It might've gone under the radar if they were subtle about it but those dudes were literally covering twice as much ground as any team at the WC :rofl:

Homefield advantage wasn't explaining that supersoldier level endurance and stamina

Fair play.... but he mentioned United....United :lol:
As *** as they are they have a respectable record against the top sides in the league this season. Drew against Liverpool, and arsenal. Best Chelsea, spurs, Leicester and now us.

As *** as they are they have a respectable record against the top sides in the league this season. Drew against Liverpool, and arsenal. Best Chelsea, spurs, Leicester and now us.

No doubt, Wolves were the same way last year. Still I’m not trying to hear that. Might be Pep trying to play mind games to amp up the players.

Poch? Gabriele Marcotti talks about it. I still think it’s way too early to get rid of Sarri, however Juve have been absolutely pathetic this year. They (like United) might not get another shot....

Yea every one ITT with sense was calling shenanigans watching those dudes make lung bursting run late in games and in 2nd halfs of extra time like nothing :lol:

It might've gone under the radar if they were subtle about it but those dudes were literally covering twice as much ground as any team at the WC :rofl:

Homefield advantage wasn't explaining that supersoldier level endurance and stamina

Like we didn't see those injection tracks lol

dzyuba-pic.jpg

yeah i remember cheryshev looked like a young gareth bale out there hitting screamers from 30 yards off a full sprint

Poch? Gabriele Marcotti talks about it. I still think it’s way too early to get rid of Sarri, however Juve have been absolutely pathetic this year. They (like United) might not get another shot....

Sarri, IMO wasn't the right coach for Juve. I believe Conte and Mourinho were both still available. Should have went with either of the two over Sarri.

Russia has a city (St. Petersburg) hosting the Euro's which is why they're not banned from there. Also, UEFA hasn't banned them yet (of course they haven't :lol:)

They have a city hosting then yea no way they’re being thrown out lol....If I was 3rd place team in their group I’d absolutely protest/challenge it tho, do all you can.

What’s sad is that 95% of Russians will think this is a conspiracy against Russia, they’ll think “the world is out to get them because they have the best athletes...”

Juve was looking to play aesthetically pleasing football, that's why they went after Poch and Sarri, Conte kinda burned his Juve bridge. I know Sarriball takes time but Juve might to big of job for him, I could see him back at Napoli next season.

Honestly Zizou was probably the best fit, who could manage ego, rotations and put guys in their best position. Pep might be available this summer so there's that option too.

Sarri, IMO wasn't the right coach for Juve. I believe Conte and Mourinho were both still available. Should have went with either of the two over Sarri.

Conte maybe but he left on a real sour note, Mou I don’t think so. A lot of bad blood between Mou and Juve fans. But I can see Poch choosing between United or Juve. Whoever comes knocking first will have the advantage.

Juve was looking to play aesthetically pleasing football, that's why they went after Poch and Sarri, Conte kinda burned his Juve bridge. I know Sarriball takes time but Juve might to big of job for him, I could see him back at Napoli next season.

Honestly Zizou was probably the best fit, who could manage ego, rotations and put guys in their best position. Pep might be available this summer so there's that option too.

Which is what Juve fans don’t seem to understand. He’s suppose to be a free flowing attacking coach but he’s been more defensive than Allegri. Juve have yet to see the 4-3-3 and they’ve yet to see the Costa - Ronaldo - Dybala front three Sarri said he wanted to focus on.

He’s been playing like he’s scared to lose, like he’s scared to drop points. Conte’s “defensive” Inter have scored 10 more goals Juve, it’s becoming embarrassing. That’s where I could agree, the job might be too big for the dude.

ZZ should have gone to Juve and Poch should have gone to RM, it’s what the football world wanted lol.

The lack of historical awareness here is shocking, idk who’s working in the adidas department. No one within a 200 mile radius of Bilbao is buying this kit. :smh:

1575908373299.jpeg

1575908433931.jpeg

Chelsea gonna have a 4th kit this season, I like the logo. Already looks better than that home kit they have.

1575908496641.jpeg

1575908560970.jpeg

1575908694167.jpeg

1575908726090.jpeg

That Barcelona kit gonna go well with some south beach lebron 8s. The beasts will be all over it

can't rock with pink.
this is fire though
1575910112107.png

and waiting on this to make its' way to the states
1575910167211.png

sport is saying zizzou plans to man mark messi with fede
take this with a grain of salt but if this were true (probably isn't) than this match is gonna be good.

the injuries are unfortunate but both teams have been in good form.
imo, real madrid have been better all season but barca seem to have shaken off the hangover and look scary again.
this clasico looks to be headed in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom