• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland looking like a killer today
5a645a3d36cd68743960652152a0c1e0.jpg
giphy (16).gif

Last edited:
Don’t ask me how, but I can’t wait to see Yunited be the only team to beat Pool this season :pimp:
Idc who does it, but Pool cannot go undefeated and become the undisputed best team to ever exist in England. Somebody needs to beat them.

Newcastle

Not sure if true

From what I’ve seen in Portugal... Sporting want more money (just like they did in the summer). One of the main reasons is because they saw how much United pay for an above average not elite Maguire.

Maybe Bruno shows up but I sincerely DOUBT IT. Sporting playing hardball. Which I don’t blame. If I saw United pay that much for other transfers I’d be trying to fleece them too.

A few bayern fans have been hoping we got involved in the bruno sweepstakes along with me but unfortunately it doesn't look like we will be. I would love to see a midfield with Bruno, Thiago and a really good CDM to protect them. One can only dream...

16 years old :nerd: 2 goals and 2 assists

Cot damb. My son out here looking and playing like he’s 22 :lol:

Has nice flair to his game too. And the strength/low center of gravity giving him great balance. Definitely one to keep an eye on.

Is Messi still the best in the world?

To answer the other question, Pogba has been out injured.

With CR7 seeming to slow down a bit and not having the out of this world champions league performances that would make the question of the best debatable, Messi currently stands alone as the best. He’s been keeping a mediocre-performing Barca team that just hired a new coach a few days ago competitive. He and Barca have had chokes of legendary proportions in the champions league both of the last 2 years. I hope this year they make it 3.

Whole lotta *******

Yea I’m not going to put this on the fan base or the club, unless I see it supported institutionally like you see with Serie A and some of their clubs. It would be cool if they took measures of identifying and banning that group though.

A lot of clubs unfortunately have loser supporters like this.

Start of the quique era. 1st order of business he puts puig in the first team :smokin
Word on the streets it’s gonna be Fati griez Leo up front :smokin
If he starts puig, the internet will go nuts

Barca fan base is def hype for this...it would be hilariously sad if he starts rakitic :lol:

Liverpool with a huge sigh of relief as Leicester potentially looking at dropping all 3 points.

It's a troll
I hate trolls, personal lives gotta be so miserable that they have to come to an anonymous online forum for attention :smh:

A few bayern fans have been hoping we got involved in the bruno sweepstakes along with me but unfortunately it doesn't look like we will be. I would love to see a midfield with Bruno, Thiago and a really good CDM to protect them. One can only dream...

Looks like Coutinho is still wearing a youth size replica against Berlin :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom