⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody out there gotta save laca and obama
both of their previous clubs are flourishing at levels arsenal are not gonna reach anytime soon

can we stop acting like arsenal is a big club
it's not even a disappointment anymore. they are a europa league level club
Its embarrassing at this point. Arsenal have been handicapped by ownership and a bald fraud for a decade, and this is the result. The club leadership is reaping what they sowed. The best thing that could happen to the club is to have the revenue streams and merchandising opportunities dry up, forcing Kroenke to sell before he recognizes a loss on his investment. This means missing out on UCL, Europa League and a top 6 PL finish. Gotta hit rock bottom before the club can recover.

Arsenal lost to Olympiacos again??!

tenor.gif

My homie spoiled the score, kinda glad he did. Almost pulled off the upset |l it's Top 5 or we go from mid table club to battling with Norwich to stay up next year

Wasn’t your fault Obama, David Luis needs to be throw off a London bridge.

And I first thought it couldn't get worse than one mustafi :smh:

Auba should bury that, 9/10 times he does but football is cruel. Because it's him, it's easy to forgive, along with Leno. If it wasn't for those two we'd def be in a relegation battle, I hope the gooners sing his name loudly Monday night, the chances are real slim but we can make a push for top 5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom