⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn’t VARs fault.

It’s the rule change. The ball CANNOT touch our arm/hand.

Idk why y’all blaming VAR for this.

Same thing happened to Wolves last week and I’m not complaining.
as Rocky once said, "facts dont care about your feelings!"

Armada Armada
DCEB700F-E74C-4511-945A-4AEBA7EE1BE2.gif

Not pressed second game of the season against a great sqaud

Also,

Can someone post Harry kane’s numbers against big 6 clubs please?

We need a dialogue
14 goals in 27 appearances since the start of 2014-15 at a rate of 0.52 per game.
Edit: Outdated figures, that's from late 2017. I'll see if I can find up-to-date numbers.

It was. Accidental but the rules have been changed this season to where even an accidental handball in the buildup to the goal is to be ruled out. Correct call

Now the debate is going to be about the rule change.

Obviously it wasn’t intentional from Laporte, but it’s the rules.

Not even pissed off in the slightest that this would’ve been 3pts last season since there was no VAR?
Nope. Correct decision sometimes it swings your way sometimes it doesn’t.

What does slightly annoy me is that if this new rule was in place last season Lorrentes goal in the second leg of champions league wouldn’t have stood. But it is what it is at least they corrected the rule now for the new season

Last edited:
Now the debate is going to be about the rule change.

Obviously it wasn’t intentional from Laporte, but it’s the rules.
I’m fine with this handball rule. At least it’s consistent now. It made no sense defenders could get accidental handballs given against them as penalties last year but players by the rules were still allowed to accidentally score a goal with handball

I’m fine with this handball rule. At least it’s consistent now. It made no sense defenders could get accidental handballs given against them *** penalties last year but players by the rules were still allowed to accidentally score a goal with handball
Agreed. The rules are much clearer now.

Pool, City, Spuds, all fav to win the PL. Arsenal as the dark horse.

United is gonna find it's playing style this season tho. I feel it. Keep the team young and add Sancho in the summer

The only rule I want to see addressed is the offside one. There has to be a better way to write the offside law to where someone being millimeters off when no real competitive advantage was gained is ruled out. Offside was made to stop goalhanging not half of someone’s shoulder being ahead of the defender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom