⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea this isn't going away or getting better anytime soon...

Our head microbiologist says that this could be going on for months, if not into next year... until we get a vaccine. That could take months... the testing, the trials, the manufacture, the distribution. It might get a bit better during the summer months, but could reappear in the winter. Our cases here have stabilized a bit, but we could still see a 2nd wave. Meanwhile, for the western countries, this is just the beginning. Govts must do better to get ahead of this thing.

Not really digging the font, wish we stuck with last years.

1584024697397.jpeg

1584024674279.jpeg

Is this a TF? :nerd:

1584024818053.jpeg

So now that it's looking like footy is getting cancelled throughout europe including the CL, I think I can safely go ahead and dub us as the CL champions for being the most in form club (who absolutely pummeled the farmership clubs) and also first treble winner since 2015 barca. We were clearly going to win the league with the way dortmund looked yesterday and the pokal was never in doubt. Good season everyone. Looking forward to everyone giving us their best next year being that we will be the defending champs of everything.

Hopefully they just cancel the CL and pretend that it didn’t happen, too much of an inconvenience to wait a year. Just replay the games from the group stages again. That’s the best result for this, players safety and health for their families comes first. Hopefully UEFA does the sensible thing and just scrap this tournament for this year and start anew when/if the season ends so whoever is currently top in their leagues get in.

So with La Liga cancelled, just crown Barca the rightful champions as we are currently the number one team in the standings. Props to RM for a hard fought season, maybe next year.

So with La Liga cancelled, just crown Barca the rightful champions as we are currently the number one team in the standings. Props to RM for a hard fought season, maybe next year.

I actually said that nobody deserves to win la liga a while back. When I said it though I didn’t think it could actually be a possible outcome :lol:

rolaholic rolaholic as much as the goalie rightfully caught the brunt of the blame for the first Llorente goal, I also thought once the one Liverpool player stepped up, Van Dijk should have slid into his spot instead of the other way. The dude he was marking was also way offside.

But he didn’t get dribbled past!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom