⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Been looking inevitable after the last 24 hours

Only person happy with this news has gotta be Mou :lol:,basically getting a stay of execution

Ole's boys would've clapped that *** Sunday

Corona was in Italy 3 weeks ago when it hit hard and it’s just starting to get all these famous Italian athletes testing positive.

England, Spain, and America are just starting their “Corona Wave” and already we have a bunch of famous people testing positive

I'm no Doctor (like Trey said) - but I’m starting to believe that Corona has been with England, Spain, America, and ALL of us a lot LONGER than we thought.....

But guess what!?!? We couldn’t test for it!! (and it’s still hard to test for it) :smh:

All of PSG made fun of Haaland after they beat Dortmund yesterday except Cavani. He refused to.

pretty sure it wasn't at you flyeed

On the real tho, how are you gonna declare the season void when there’s only 9 matches left? The clubs pushing to void the season must be the bottom feeders and bitter underachievers

FSG should just declare themselves champs and start putting out Liverpool merch.

Who's gonna stop them? :lol:

And we’re not gonna have the EUROS!!!!!!!!!

Portugal can’t go BACK-to BACK-to BACK

FML. I’m also in semi quarantine too due to the surrounding areas.

:emoji_rage:

Watch us test positive to that **** and not have no symptoms. Wonder how long that **** really been circulating around the globe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom