⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raheem tha dream with a flick over the defender, then nutmegs the keeper with a header about an inch off the ground, for his hat trick.

Atalanta :wow:

They been dominant practically the whole match. I hope that guy with the funny tie is watching this :lol:

Another harsh pen, Sucks

but in Serie A if you touch the ball with your hand automatic penalty. They’ve been consistent with that all year.

Rule needs to be changed.

when PSG realizes paying all that money to "draw" atalanta in the QF was a huge mistake>>>

1594512124012.png

when PSG realizes paying all that money to "draw" atalanta in the QF was a huge mistake>>>

1594512124012.png

If they haven’t yet it’d be wise of them to schedule some friendlies before the tie.

And i know footy is a team game, but if Mbappe and co can’t get past them, it won’t make me question the dude’s talent, but it’ll be a little bit of a flag for me that there’s something lacking in his desire. Atalanta will make it a fight.

If they haven’t yet it’d be wise of them to schedule some friendlies before the tie.

And i know footy is a team game, but if Mbappe and co can’t get past them, it won’t make me question the dude’s talent, but it’ll be a little bit of a flag for me that there’s something lacking in his desire. Atalanta will make it a fight.

An in-form atalanta is the one non "big club" you really don't wanna see coming straight off a 5 month break :lol: They're gonna be running those dudes ragged with most of em not near full match fitness. They should've dropped a little more bread to get Leipzig instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom