⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides that I think RM is making a mistake holding on to Isco, Modric in favor of letting Ode stay on loan. The team isn't creating enough chances to go up another level. I can't even think of where Isco could go, don't think he wants to leave anyway.

This clear out will happen in the next two years regardless.

Also I might be late but I didn’t know Ancelotti’s son is on the assistant coach staff with dad at Everton. In for Davide to coach Ronnie’s son at the 2033 UCL final at Madrid.

Think the biggest roadblock RM will face to acquiring Camavinga could be Casemiro. He’s the best player in his position and with his style and durability can play the full 90 almost every game. I think this could complicate the deal, if Camavinga decides to take a Hakimi type route.

That said, from what I’ve read I think he and his family will value the close contact RM have been in with him and the level of admiration and belief RM have in him. I think establishing the connection early on can be the biggest factor in swaying Camavinga despite Casemiro’s presence.

I don't get why you guys want to drop 100m on Havertz (when the attack has enough options) instead of spending that money on the back line and GK
Players with world class potential aren’t available all the time. We certainly could use a player of Havertz quality.

We are more than likely going to buy a LB. I don’t think the club feels that there are any top CB’s available on the market currently and we don’t want to drop a bag on a CB that won’t drastically improve our defense (i.e. Van Dijk).

GK is complicated because we stupidly spent so much on Kepa and his value is nowhere near what we paid. We pretty much have to try to make it work for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom