⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Rash could've sent Ma$e clear on goal outside the box there instead of passing it to Williams :smh:

Welp, poor performance but I guess it's fitting. 1 point guarantees that the Leicester game will be the decider

Looked like it might not be the case for a tiny bit but it's been looking likely since the restart and I doubt Chelsea are gonna lose back to back games :lol:

Bring on heggsy heggsy FC

Only need Mens Warehouse United to show up against Leicester to finish top 4 but seeing how the squad shows up in big moments, can't say I'm confident :lol: :smh:

Not the way I wanted to get there but we are 3rd. Ready for Sunday
28898555-3C8D-447B-AA19-8AA74D82CB18.gif

Only need Mens Warehouse United to show up against Leicester to finish top 4 but seeing how the squad shows up in big moments, can't say I'm confident :lol: :smh:

Wouldn't surprise me if United get rocked on Sunday.

"Turned the Corner FC".......win a few games, get the fans excited. But ultimately the team, outside of a few players, is mid table. Last two seasons have been the same thing. SMH

I don’t trust this club I think we blow it Sunday. Way too many chances to put ourselves in a great positions and they blow it EVERY TIME!!!

Wouldn't surprise me if United get rocked on Sunday.

"Turned the Corner FC".......win a few games, get the fans excited. But ultimately the team, outside of a few players, is mid table. Last two seasons have been the same thing. SMH
Yea legit been the same story back to back seasons |l

Had 3 chances to secure CL footy before the final day and bottled it every time :smh::angry:

Squad depth + injections of quality are badly needed for next season. The 10 games in 30 days has really exposed that tenfold

I don't think we'll do it Sunday. Hope I'm wrong.

watching Brentford/Barnsley. Brentford need to win to go up and theyre down a goal

Yea legit been the same story back to back seasons |l

Had 3 chances to secure CL footy before the final day and bottled it every time :smh::angry:

Squad depth + injections of quality are badly needed for next season. The 10 games in 30 days has really exposed that tenfold

Yea, and it really boils down the ownership and leadership....or lack thereof.

Poor recruitment. Poor coaching. Not enough depth and quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom