• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ashley young is reggie
not sure how he's been fooling folks this long
giphy.gif

Respect to Young tho. Change of managers, change of game in which calls in for fast full backs. Add too he gets to leave a sinking ship(more or less).

:lol: @ the thought of Inter becoming Brit Ex-Pat FC with all the names Conte has learned from his time there.

Semi-win for us gents or nah?
DD179BF8-ACB6-46F1-8367-11B748BF512D.jpeg

More hi-rez photos.

1579189645140.png

1579190117032.png

man i NEED one of the emirates asap, matter of fact, i would love to see lego make a highbury stadium replica

if y'all really knew me personally, you'd know i like building stuff like this...

i have mad gunpla but i haven't built legos since i was a kid.

i still want that technics gt3rs :frown:

I need Bruno to do the lords work today and go out with a bang vs Benfica!!

It’d be the perfect way to say goodbye for him too.

Good luck to him at Inter

Speaking of

Conte's building a squad full of PL malcontents :lol:,apparently Eriksen is close to joining too

:nerd:

Gonna be the highest paid player in the league apparently

Coupé It Coupé It why is the Portuguese media so bad at their job? How come none of them have any real Insight on deals.

Cause the papers work for the clubs like in Spain, they’re trying their best to stir things up to get Sporting the most money possible.

Bruno is a big player, so some outlets will do everything they can to make sure the Brits pay up. I guess it could be a pride thing too.

But as for this Bruno situation, believe me when I tell you. It’s the weirdest saga I’ve ever seen. There are a lot of games being played behind closed doors on both sides.

This isn’t normal. I follow OJogo (Porto leaning) and they’ve been right about lots of transfers. But this seems to be bigger ordeal since it involves so much money and negotiating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom