• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Euro kits used probably my fav Nike template ever,loved all of these

loser-look-nike-total-90-2004-kit-template%2B%25282%2529.jpg

eng_pl_2004-06-MANCHESTER-UNITED-SHIRT-M-39783_2.jpg

loser-look-nike-total-90-2004-kit-template%2B%25283%2529.jpg

The fact that they came out the same time as probably the GOAT boots they've dropped

50979365_764320977259305_3467253300396988011_n.jpg

will always make them personal classics :pimp:

Still the GREATEST template ever. Those were worn in Euro 2004 and Con fed Cup 2005

Traore has me on the edge of my seat every time he makes a run. I hope a big club that's not in England buys him

rolaholic rolaholic I’m obviously not unbiased here, but I rate Marcos Llorente. He was a bright spot under Solari. He’s been really good whenever he’s gotten consistent game time, going back to his excellent loan spell at Alaves. He just never is able to get the game time. At Real it makes sense because Casemiro is irreplaceable for us and has been very durable.

He’s good as a starter imo, he’s not really going to give much off the bench though.

Wasn't pretty by a long shot, but job done.
GG Wolves.

2 clean sheets in a row! Let's keep this going for this weeke... oh, wait... never mind.

I know ligue 1 might as well be played in a different planet, but Mbappe has scored in 9 matches in a row. Wonder how long he can keep this streak going for.

Saw the highlights, god damn man. Wolves could have won this. Honestly it didn’t really look like either club deserved to gone tho. GG

Didn't psg already play Monaco on Sunday? And they played them again today in the league...am I buggin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom