⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eden+Hazard+Wins+EA+Sports+Player+Month+Award+ibHGh1cVSGSx.jpg

What does this mean?

Dudes have become allergic to criticism it seems. They've become so insulated from owning and dominating a 1 horse league that they don't know how to react now after having a poor start to the league season.

Their board/front office always come off as arrogant and entitled clowns, hoping Dortmund can keep it up this season

Dudes have become allergic to criticism it seems. They've become so insulated from owning and dominating a 1 horse league that they don't know how to react now after having a poor start to the league season.

Their board/front office always come off as arrogant and entitled clowns, hoping Dortmund can keep it up this season
So they aren’t accepting negative press...?
What does that even mean?

How do you dictate what the media says about you?
Sounds all too familiar nowadays

So they aren’t accepting negative press...?
What does that even mean?

How do you dictate what the media says about you?
Sounds all too familiar nowadays
They're probably used to being in their own bubble and controlling the narrative in the media with little resistance when things are going well.

Now that they aren't, they wanna muzzle anything going against/counter to whatever spin they try putting out

It's definitely a very 2018 way of doing things :lol:>D

Come on bruh Joe won the Golden Glove 3 years in a row and 4 times in total which is the most in Premier League history (only recently tied by Cech he now has 4 too). Dude was far from a trash keeper during his prime.

PSK... cmon fam one of the worst GK you've ever seen?

Odd that germans would behave that way... not like they have any sort of history

^ Laying down my receipt now to be pulled later. This is not going to end well as I spoke about before (if true).

If Lopetegui does get fired, how foolish does it look leaving La Roja. Poor fella thought he was going on to greater things. :lol:

I don't think Madrid's woes are due to Lopetegui's tactics, line-ups, or man management. His players aren't producing like they should & key players are getting hurt and/or not playing at 100% health.

Perez should let things play out & give Lopetegui some time.

Edit - BTW, this is a club legend (for 2 clubs no less).

Last edited:
Lopetegui thought he was inheriting zizzous Madrid but no one wants to play for him except ceballos :lol:

Surely he regrets the move. Flo is evil

Madrid will play their first Copa Del Rey match in Morocco against Union Deportivo Melilla, based in the autonomous city of Melilla.

Lopetegui is a bad man manager, psk just doesn’t get it yet.... he’ll learn....

Psk should also apologize for going after Nuno Holy Ghost all summer when I became a Wolves fan... he won’t...

Here is your reality Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi (the fact I have to call you that stupid name makes me want to never eat Korean food again) -

Nuno Espírito Santo >
Lopetegui

Deal...

With....

It.........

damn man do they really need to put this out there like that?
it's bad form to be talking about another clubs player like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom