⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

2wfqtrd.jpg

nagelsmann has elevated our offense to another level. also lewa is just breaking record after record even in the farm...err champions league. if he doesn't get bdo im gonna be so disappointed

nike always does spurs right with their merch. the purple puffy jackets during the mou area were incredible. this blue is super nice too

^

Yeah, Nike's puffer jackets are sick

I was trying to find Chelsea's light blue puffer jacket. No luck so far :frown:

all those old united players are so lame. quick to jump on pogba all the time, but claim ole needs more time and he's doing a great job etc etc.

Ole is their boy though, I understand why it’s hard for them to come out on these talk shows and put their boy on blast

Ole is their boy though, I understand why it’s hard for them to come out on these talk shows and put their boy on blast

Yep they just there had to in a semi-subtle way. “Someone has to tell him”, “there’s nobody to tell him”

I may be the minority with this one, but I agree with them. Was looking at him yesterday during their match and he was just there playing. No extras. Just the bare minimum. For a player of his magnitude, he should have been testing the long-range shots, trying to push forward to create chances etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom