⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Barca’s academy is really coming clutch producing youngsters with world class potential for Xavi to grow with in a time that he won’t be able to make significant signings. That said, I hope he fails miserably and the Camp Nou turns on him and blames him for Barca’s troubles and forgot he inherited a mess.

Benz is annoyingly aging like a fine wine and some of y’all PL dorks had the nerve to yell that
Harry Kane is better. :lol:

@ me next time weenie. Barca must be really down bad for you to have Benz **** all in your mouth like that. Not a sound when Kane finished top in goals and assists last year. Nasty stuff.

We all know who you were referring to :lol:

851164AF-10AB-4252-971F-DA2F5BBD941C.jpeg
E1F85C01-D819-42DC-8F30-664713BA8D35.jpeg

You know the truth on Kane 🤗 With Conte in charge I expect he’ll be banging in goals again just like last year and the years before that. If people don’t think it’s close between those two then idk.

watched the Spurs/Vitesse match, this is what you would call a Conference League classic.

match had everything

5 goals
3 reds
keeper getting sent off
a spurs supporter attempting to rush the vitesse supporters via the pitch
oh and Vitesse has a centreback wearing #10

@ me next time weenie. Barca must be really down bad for you to have Benz **** all in your mouth like that. Not a sound when Kane finished top in goals and assists last year. Nasty stuff.

E1F85C01-D819-42DC-8F30-664713BA8D35.jpeg

You know the truth on Kane 🤗 With Conte in charge I expect he’ll be banging in goals again just like last year and the years before that. If people don’t think it’s close between those two then idk.
weenie
I couldn’t remember who it was tbh but a hit dog hollers :lol:

you ok? You sound angry. All this for Harry Kane?

Xavi’s first signing is going to be the Leicester City groundsman
:rofl:
not mad at that at all

Xavi is taking a huge risk coming to this club at this time. I expect a lot of goals at both ends tbh. Xavi plays a lot like lucho’s spain. Worried for the backline.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom