⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Musah, Young Weah and even Yedlin impressed me. I wanna see Busio get some time next match. Only thing USMNT needs is a reliable CB duo IMO.

Biggest opportunity for US is getting #5 on the bench. Dude is a living cringe. He made a great run in the 2nd half but beyond that it was turnover after turnover. Maybe just a bad night.

El Tri vs Canada at Commonwealth Stadium next week is gonna be good :pimp:, got the chance to move ahead of them in the group with a W.

Had damn near 50k in the stands for the Costa Rica game last night. Was pretty cool because it was the first time Davies ever played a professional senior match in his hometown

El Tri vs Canada at Commonwealth Stadium next week is gonna be good :pimp:, got the chance to move ahead of them in the group with a W.

Had damn near 50k in the stands for the Costa Rica game last night. Was pretty cool because it was the first time Davies ever played a professional senior match in his hometown
Does Davies play the same position for the NT?

Wild how they rebuild the chemistry on this squad
Psg probably the 2nd best team in the world

I wonder how they initially thought it was her
Could still be her that set it up, but I imagine they both won't be on team come next transfer window

Does Davies play the same position for the NT?
Deadass has like a free role for the NT :lol:, the coach trusts him enough to go to whichever part of the pitch he feels most effective in but mainly further up top.

He played on both wings last night and normally alternates from WB, MF to the Wing. His heat maps usually have him all over the pitch.

It's like Alaba for Austria, they're not locked down in one position like they are for their club.

It's really worked well though in practice, only unbeaten team in the CONCACAF qualifiers so far

Deadass has like a free role for the NT :lol:, the coach trusts him enough to go to whichever part of the pitch he feels most effective in but mainly further up top.

He played on both wings last night and normally alternates from WB, MF to the Wing. His heat maps usually have him all over the pitch.

It's like Alaba for Austria, they're not locked down in one position like they are for their club.

It's really worked well though in practice, only unbeaten team in the CONCACAF qualifiers so far
Yeah I was gonna say he’s too talented on that squad to just be a wing back

Couple of the protesters made sure to go to the United store and buy a bunch of merchandise. This **** is hilarious :rofl:

1636835098149.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom