⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

95F53984-6123-41A4-89B9-BAECD709B27F.gif

LETS GOOOOO

Rafael VdV is a different breed of pundit. Man doesn’t hold back anything :lol:

"I see Cristiano and I know they are two different types, he fights and tries to take his team to another level - While Messi walks the field, and I think - Isn't he ashamed? I'm starting to resent Messi….”

FFDTvTgWQAI9rt_

'We do not like any square or back passes'

McTominay's in the mud

Might have tears in my eyes when I see an organized press from United :lol:

Maybe this new ManagerUnited is a genius…..Maybe he’s the one.

But please let’s not act Ike we know, because most of us (yes, you) never heard of him :lol:

Maybe this new ManagerUnited is a genius…..Maybe he’s the one.

But please let’s not act Ike we know, because most of us never heard of him :lol:
It's not about being the one, just excited to actually get someone with a well established style of play that fits in with the United ethos a lot more than the past few managers :lol:

Been long overdue for the squad to adapt to the modern game, this is a great chance at bringing just that regardless of results.

More looking forward to the tactics change than silverware right now cause I know it's gonna take time to implement properly but long term it could pay dividends big time. This season has felt like a write off as soon as Ole survived Liverpool anyway :lol::smh:

It's not about being the one, just excited to actually get someone with a well established style of play that fits in with the United ethos a lot more than the past few managers :lol:

Been long overdue for the squad to adapt to the modern game, this is a great chance at bringing just that regardless of results.

More looking forward to the tactics change than silverware right now cause I know it's gonna take time to implement properly but long term it could pay dividends big time. This season has felt like a write off as soon as Ole survived Liverpool anyway :lol::smh:

The way you been posting like a mad man about United potential managers I’m glad this is concluded for the time being. :lol:

I also think it’s good they didn’t go for Poch and are keeping their options open.

Interesting to see what Rangnick can do with the United squad, do something about Maguire improve him or dump him.

FFDTvTgWQAI9rt_

'We do not like any square or back passes'

McTominay's in the mud

Might have tears in my eyes when I see an organized press from United :lol:

I still can’t believe we want after and got Rangnick AND he’s staying on after the interim job in a consultive role. Had to check all tier 1s when I seen your post :lol: Murtough and co might actually know what they’re doing. Mctominay going to have company in the mud, Tony Marshall done too, **** a lot of players gonna have to have a word with themselves. Fred might be the biggest winner in this, great fit for Rangnick and the next manager’s midfield. This appointment is going to be what LvG’s appointment was supposed to be.

Students often surpass their mentors/teachers/senseies

Tuchel & Klopp surpass Rangnick

Rangnick been coaching since he was 25 years old. That’s like nearly 40 years. The director role suits him the best. That’s why he rejected Chelsea or clubs reject him because he wants a full control

It‘d be troublesome if Man U board won‘t let Rangnick to run the club

Students often surpass their mentors/teachers/senseies

Tuchel & Klopp surpass Rangnick

Rangnick been coaching since he was 25 years old. That’s like nearly 40 years. The director role suits him the best. That’s why he rejected Chelsea or clubs reject him because he wants a full control

It‘d be troublesome if Man U board won‘t let Rangnick to run the club
Yea getting the sense that his real bread and butter is on the long term strategy/development side rather than being a head coach. He did wonders building up the RB project to what it is today

That's good though because apparently that's gonna be exactly his new role after his interim stint is over

Got a lot more faith in the club moving forward if he'll be making the big football related decisions now rather than Woody and Judge.

Murtough might actually know what he's doing as technical director

Much better looking outward when it comes to the on-pitch business than the insular approach to things over the last few years keeping things 'in the family' rather than hiring competent pros from around Europe. Hopefully this signals a change in that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom