⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally Juve getting punished for making one of the worst deals this century. Jail them for 25 years.

Things are actually shaping up nicely for a change :lol::nerd:

Turn this **** up. Rangnick being at the club removes one of my concerns with ten Hag so want him even more now. He can come in and just be a Head Coach like he is at Ajax. I do wonder if Rangnick would go for him, their philosophies are a bit different.

A slow start but the young guns rallied for the 3 points and clean sheet :pimp:

What's really encouraging is Nuno and Sambi in particular who had ugly performances against Liverpool but they both looked lively from the start and worked hard to create chances. We really need to get the goal scoring up but I'm glad the squad seems mentally tough enough to not get so down after a rough loss at Anfield. I understand Mikel isn't so popular but he really has solidified our defense with his players going two seasons now and may it continue.

Turn this **** up. Rangnick being at the club removes one of my concerns with ten Hag so want him even more now. He can come in and just be a Head Coach like he is at Ajax. I do wonder if Rangnick would go for him, their philosophies are a bit different.
Yea ETH is more from the Cruyff/LVG/Pep total footy possession style school than counter pressing but I still think RR's gonna put the right structure in place for any of these rumored targets to succeed.

He's gonna have a say in who comes in according according reports

What they forgot to mention is that Memphis is going to get sold. Xavi isn’t a fan. He doesn’t fit his profile as a striker or a winger cause he doesn’t have the speed. Really surprised the emphasis of the importance of wingers to xavi’s ideas.

Haaland is a monster man :sick:, scored 7 minutes after getting subbed on in his return

20211127_112238.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom