⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I’m asking. You always seem to know about about Everton.

Do you think Rafa is done. They’re in 15th place.
Based on their previous track record of sacking managers, they may sack Rafa, but I think it would be premature to do so. Ancelloti had 18 points last year during the same time with a full-fit squad whereas Rafa has 15 points while missing their best player. and they let him rock out for the season. I also enjoy the game of football, so that's why I know about other teams outside of Pool.

Based on their previous track record of sacking managers, they may sack Rafa, but I think it would be premature to do so. Ancelloti had 18 points last year during the same time with a full-fit squad whereas Rafa has 15 points while missing their best player. and they let him rock out for the season. I also enjoy the game of football, so that's why I know about other teams outside of Pool.

I can’t gage whether Everton fans want him gone for footballing reasons or whether it’s because he’s just a former Liverpool manager.

Managers manage rival clubs all the time but in England it becomes a big deal sometimes.

Three points

- Tuchel didn't look happy after the final whistle. Watford has outplayed Chelsea in the entire game
- Bad first half. No midfield control. Lack of vocal leader (no Silva and no Jorginho). RLC and Saul looked terrible
- Decent second half but still nightmare
- RLC stepped up in the second half. He was able to have the control in the midfield
- The sub for Silva coming on for Saul was huge helpful
- Trevoh looked good at the CDM position. Unfortunately, he picked up an injury (hamstring)
- Happy to see Mase scoring a goal
- Ziyech has been balling since he came back from his shoulder injury. He has stepped up when we needed a go-ahead goal badly
- Mendy is Mendy. Incredible as always. Give him his deserved award
- Alonso didn't look good but he made key passes. Two hockey assists even fans might not realize it

FFjeSb0XoAck2g5

I am glad a fan is in a stable condition following a cardiac arrest. I wish the fan a speedy recovery

Everton has had injuries tbf, part of their problem is tho they spend money but no one really works out.

I can’t gage whether Everton fans want him gone for footballing reasons or whether it’s because he’s just a former Liverpool manager.

Managers manage rival clubs all the time but in England it becomes a big deal sometimes.
Yeah they will cut of their nose to spite their face. No one is excitedly coming out to manage Everton and you get a manager who is and you want to sack him.
Everton has had injuries tbf, part of their problem is tho they spend money but no one really works out.
They change managers too often and said managers bring in their preferred player transfer only for the manager to leave or get sacked and they're back to square one.

Yeah they will cut of their nose to spite their face. No one is excitedly coming out to manage Everton and you get a manager who is and you want to sack him.

They change managers too often and said managers bring in their preferred player transfer only for the manager to leave or get sacked and they're back to square one.

Going to be interesting to see what happens. Ancelotti left them out of nowhere too so I’m sure that wasn’t part of the plan.

They’re a pretty big club, I was reading not too long ago how City’s owners wanted to buy Everton first as opposed to City.

Disgusting and Pathetic.

Really the state of the club.

So many Barca fans pointing their fingers in all the wrong directions. Taking their anger out on their own players and blaming PSG for everything doesn’t stop their higher ups from being incompetent and being Florentino’s $&@&@. The club can’t even afford to clean up the billions of sunflower seeds and maggots infesting Camp Nou, but yeah let’s go attack players/managers and yell Puta PSG instead.

Last edited:

The club's hoping he'll be on the touchline against Palace on Sunday if the work visa stuff gets settled this week

I'm convinced that playing soccer causes bowlegs.

Surprised there's no study on it.

It's even apparent when watching all or nothing Juventus. All the retired players that were coaching with Pirlo were bowlegged. Pirlo himself had bowed legs. Nedved too.

Pep Guardiola is also an ex player that is bowlegged

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom