⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would be a great come up for him after West Ham ****** around and weren't serious about bringing him back over the summer

Once again to the MLS heads, is he good?

Tbh I have no idea, Atleti don't control their destiny, I don't think all 5 teams go through and I just keep thinking Benfica finds a way to choke.

Thanks that didn’t help at all.

I’m over here sweating and nervous and there are still 24 hours until game time.

Lil Gabbi keeps his place and some welcomed rotation in the squad. Never thought I'd be happy to see Xhaka back in the lineup but we could really use him rn and hopefully he helps with the missing link between Thomas and Martin. COYG

I don't know how I feel about Xhaka being back into the squad. Not because of what he is or isn't capable of but I thought he was looking at a Jan return. A full month early is worrying to me.

This is what makes it fun, and I'll be here to laugh at the victims

It’s coming for somebody….

👻
FFA678C8-F0A7-470B-A316-3180DAFC09D8.jpeg

We should get 3 points against Everton but these games are usually traps. When a team is winless for a while they usually break their streak against arsenal :lol:

We should get 3 points against Everton but these games are usually traps. When a team is winless for a while they usually break their streak against arsenal :lol:
I'll be happy with one point. They beat us twice last year. Not losing is an improvement, sadly.

Also, Laca needs to stop dropping back into our own third. I get that Ode isnt great defensively but if Xhaka and Partey cant handle Everton's midfielders on their own, why are they playing together?

This will be our home kits colors. I was expecting darker shade but it’s still a darker shade red. Definitely not a vibrant red like the last couple kits. Port wine acceptable.

Can’t wait to see them in the friendlies Portugal will play in for the next two years. Santos will love them.

1638776452370.jpeg

I like It, but I’m assuming you also wanted the burgundy kits from the late 90s-mid 2000s like I did. I hate that I bought one in the baggy era :lol: been thinking of picking an old one up from eBay

no idea who I’m going to root for if Portugal can’t make it to the World Cup…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom