⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand Arteta’s tactics. His reasoning for bringing on Eddie, a player on the verge of leaving the club, was real unconvincing. Him and Auba but had huge misses. I may not be the biggest Pepe fan but he certainly should be getting some burn. The man management of this team is so confusing from Saliba to Martinelli and etc. We were lucky for majority of the match with VAR working in our favor. But that’s not a team we should be struggling against.
Like I said in this thread before, if Arteta never played for Arsenal he never would have been considered for the job. I hate the whole “he knows the club and players” notion because clearly it hasn’t translated to ****. Not sure what the board is waiting on, man’s gotta go.

vtotheinay vtotheinay

Jude seemed to have a point. How is this guy allowed to continue to ref?

"Zwayer was named in a 2005 scandal involving referee Robert Hoyzer, who was jailed for fixing matches in a €2 million betting fraud.
The DFB had banned Zwayer for six months for accepting €300 from Hoyzer and agreeing to make incorrect decisions in a match when he was an assistant referee."

vtotheinay vtotheinay

Jude seemed to have a point. How is this guy allowed to continue to ref?

"Zwayer was named in a 2005 scandal involving referee Robert Hoyzer, who was jailed for fixing matches in a €2 million betting fraud.
The DFB had banned Zwayer for six months for accepting €300 from Hoyzer and agreeing to make incorrect decisions in a match when he was an assistant referee."

agreed. the guy is also a horrible ref, so it makes no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom