⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleti **** housed their way to the knockouts

We **** the bed too tho. We had them down to 10 men. Then two minutes later we lose our heads and get a red. No poise man.

We also had opportunities but just terrible finishing. Atleti beat us with the head games. That’s embarrassing.

Adidas really hates Purple because they always unnecessarily add Black every time they choose to make “Purple” RM Home kit.

1638927455762.jpeg

Make it Classic White and Purple, is that so hard bro?

1638927533685.jpeg

i hope we draw atleti or juve in the rd of 16. obviously wouldn't mind any of the group G teams either, but would be nice to smash a "big" club like those 2

Milan is just taking a page out of inter's book like last season.

Their best chance of winning Serie A is by getting knocked out of Europe early. Fewer games to play.

I can’t believe I used to sort of root/had a soft spot for Atletico for so long because I felt they were underdogs.

They’re just the absolute worst now. I hate them.
Never understood the false underdog narrative. Cholo is one of the highest paid coaches in club football

Adidas really hates Purple because they always unnecessarily add Black every time they choose to make “Purple” RM Home kit.

1638927455762.jpeg

Make it Classic White and Purple, is that so hard bro?

1638927533685.jpeg
Visibility reasons. The sponsors want their money's worth. Adidas and Emirates are paying millions. Purple text on a white background doesn't stand out

Visibility reasons. The sponsors want their money's worth. Adidas and Emirates are paying millions. Purple text on a white background doesn't stand out

Nonsense.

Two years ago RM had Gold text and I even tho it looked good - you could barely see it on the screen.

You can absolutely see Purple lettering/font. You colorblind bro? Lol

1638938488854.jpeg

A7469E3C-A033-41A7-8B92-B80FAFFC20B6.jpeg

Nonsense.

Two years ago RM had Gold text and I even tho it looked good - you could barely see it on the screen.

You can absolutely see Purple lettering/font. You colorblind bro? Lol

1638938488854.jpeg

A7469E3C-A033-41A7-8B92-B80FAFFC20B6.jpeg
Depends on the shade of purple. These are dark purple. The one I quoted you showed light purple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom