⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't have EPL and La Liga and Serie A and budesliga on TV....and then tell people to watch the MLS. All the "innovation" and "money" mean nothing when the product on the field isn't even college level.

Its a simple eye test. Hey watch the NBA then go watch a Division 2 college team. As a casual viewer you will not keep tuning in to worse skill/entertainment level when there are other options that are wayyyy better.

And as has been discussed, this is systemic. You need more home grown talent to make the leagues better all around.

F yall I'm gonna be at Providence Park on Saturday singing my lungs out and enjoying the product on the field. MLS 4 Eva 👏

Watching Philly v City C Team last sunday was a ******* struggle. I'm not scared of City at all. They looked washed against Philly's backups.

soccer in the US would be so much better in an open system but that's another topic for another day :lol:

When the video showed the map of MLS teams, you can clearly see states with 0 teams. I yelled :lol:

If the MLS can’t attract Americans who love Soccer but don’t watch the MLS (most of us)…….then that’s a huge problem.

Especially when Soccer and Basketball are tied for second favorite sport between 18-34 year olds.

Barca needs a striker. Swap dembele or coutinho for icardi and maybe Rafinha since they don't have money
Really not a bad idea at all but I don’t see PSG being interested in those 2. Maybe Dembele since he’s French. I feel like Barca is gonna have to come up with some cash if they want Icardi.

pleasantly surprised that PSG is not in the running. I’m thinking with Bayern not as willing to splurge and Mbappe being RM-bound that City are the favorites

Where do y'all think Pogba winds up next season?

Back to Juve? PSG?
Juve would represent a downgrade at worst or a lateral move at best. They're not what they were a few years ago when a return would've been an attractive option

You guys reportedly aren't interested so feeling it's either P$G or he resigns.

That swap deal that's under investigation is turning out to be one of the strangest transfers in recent history man :lol:

Nothing about it adds up besides money laundering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom