⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well deserved
FGXTqY9XEAExyjZ

If this doesn't push NYCFC to stop couch surfing at Yankee Stadium and get their own, nothing else will.
We don't need another stadium. Waste of taxpayer money.

They should just share the stadium with red bulls. Jets and Giants do it. Milan and Inter do it.

We don't need another stadium. Waste of taxpayer money.

They should just share the stadium with red bulls. Jets and Giants do it. Milan and Inter do it.
Naw gotta have a NY team that actually plays in the city, don’t do that Jersey **** wit the champs

MLS stadiums are pretty simple, shouldn’t be that hard or expensive to do it especially with the City group dollars…Do it like the DC United joint, I like going to that one

Congrats City fans. Castellanos is, and always will be, a big floppy *****, but the rest of your team played well. Rough game, mostly due to the wind more than the rain, but both teams looked sloppy.

Savarese outsmarted himself trying to start Fochive and Blanco. The subs were good but too little, too late smh.

All in all, proud of the boys. 3 months ago the fanbase was angry, outside the playoffs and calling for changes. We hosted the chip instead.

Naw gotta have a NY team that actually plays in the city, don’t do that Jersey **** wit the champs

MLS stadiums are pretty simple, shouldn’t be that hard or expensive to do it especially with the City group dollars…Do it like the DC United joint, I like going to that one
They have tried to build a satidum in the city. Once in queens next to citi field then in Inwood (dyckman) Manhattan around where Columbia university plays football games on 218th st. Both times residents and their reps fought against it

Last edited:
They have tried to build a satidum in the city. Once in queens next to MetLife then in Inwood (dyckman) Manhattan around where Columbia university plays football games on 218th st. Both times residents and their reps fought against it
No places in the Bronx? What’s the hold up tho, it’s alotta places in that city that’s just wasting away could get knocked down for a 20k modular built soccer stadium

No places in the Bronx? What’s the hold up tho, it’s alotta places in that city that’s just wasting away could get knocked down for a 20k modular built soccer stadium
Bronx is steadily blue. Any rep would get crushed for building a stadium over affordable housing in the poorest borough in the city.

Sean Johnson is the reason Ny won the shootout. The guy reads players like no other in the league. Clark had probably his worst game of the year. Not a big game keeper.

Still cant believe Fochive was started over Paredes :smh:

Pretty comfortable win against Southampton this morning who used to always bug us. I’ll take it 🔴 ⚪

I swear we haven’t won 4-0 5-0 in years. Used to be frequent in the wenger days

Sean Johnson is the reason Ny won the shootout. The guy reads players like no other in the league. Clark had probably his worst game of the year. Not a big game keeper.

Still cant believe Fochive was started over Paredes :smh:
Right. Fochive look straight up lost. I hope we keep Santi for awhile. He’s gonna be something special and it’s time for Valeri to hang it up

Right. Fochive look straight up lost. I hope we keep Santi for awhile. He’s gonna be something special and it’s time for Valeri to hang it up
Moreno is going to be our new starting winger while Blanco moves into the middle. Gotta be. Idk if Dairon can keep up the form he had this year but with Yimmi having an overall down year, I'm not opposed to buying down his contract and seeing what the other Colombians can do out wide full time.

And if this was Valeri's last game in a Timbers kit, I'm glad it was in a championship and on our turf. He deserved better from the rest of the team, but all in all, what a way to go out. Hero. Legend. Cast him in bronze before next season starts.

Did y'all see Gary Neville criticizing United after the 1:0 win against Norwich? Dude was completely silent through Ole's entire tenure, and now after we win two games 1:0 under Rangnick he starts to complain? Absolutely joke of a pundit. Even as a United fan I can't take this man seriously anymore, Carragher is way more unbiased.

Did they change the handball rule again? Cause Busquets clearly just got one but I don't think they been calling them like that season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom